- Gisha - “13 Human Rights Organizations Petition the Supreme Court: Israel Should Not Determine Which Parent a Palestinian Child Lives with” (15 March 2010).
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights - “War Crimes against Children: A PCHR investigation into Palestinian children killed by Israeli Forces in the Gaza Strip” (18 January 2010).
- Arab Association for Human Rights – New report by PCATI – âFamily Matters, Using Family Members to Pressure Detainees”, by Aviel Liner (22 April, 2008).
- Adalah – Special Report: Ban on Family Unification, quote – “Challenging Israel’s discriminatory law and policies prohibiting the family unification of Palestinian citizens of Israel and Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza Strip (Includes) Latest Developments | May 2007 Petition Challenging the Amended Nationality and Entry into Israel Law | August 2003 Petition Challenging the Nationality and Entry into Israel Law | Articles | International Advocacy | External Links | May 2002 Petition Challenging the 2002 Cabinet Decision | Multimedia”.
- International Committee of the Red Cross – Occupied Golan: stories of separation (5 June 2007) – Quote from website – “Israel’s occupation of the Golan severely restricts the ability of its Arab residents to go about their daily lives. In addition, many have relatives across the demarcation line in Syria that they have not seen for years.”
- Amnesty International – Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories: Right to family life denied: Foreign spouses of Palestinians barred, by (21 March 2007) – Quote from website: “Tens of thousands of foreign nationals who are married to residents of the Palestinian territories occupied by Israel since 1967 are not allowed to live with their husband or wife by the Israeli authorities… Israel controls the borders of the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT) and forbids foreign spouses from entering. The husbands and wives who are denied entry are not seeking admittance to Israel. They simply want to enter the OPT to live with their spouse in the West Bank or Gaza Strip.”